"Tell me and I forget; teach me and I may remember; involve me and I will learn”

5 Apr 2013

A WEBQUEST, P.E. UNDER THE RAIN

Con el tiempo que tenemos ultimamente, es muy útil, tener alguna carta bajo la manga; una webquest nos puede ayudar a mantener nuestro ritmo de clase, son sencillas de realizar y a través del blog las podemos presentar con facilidad.
Esta mañana hemos comnezado en quinto con "God's Game" una actividad sobre la selección masculina de baloncesto.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Taking into a count the weather we have lately, it's very useful to have an ace under the hand, a webquest can help us to keep our class rhythm ;webquests are simple to perform and through the blog we can present it easily.
This morning we started in fifth grade  "God's Game" an activity about  the Spanish men's basketball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment